Web Hosting Tab
- Build a New Website - This is where you start when building a website. This will create the framework for using the file manager or FTP accounts to upload your site.
- New Frontpage Site - If you are building a Frontpage site, use this option instead of the regular Build a New Website option.
- Select PHP Version - Here you can select your PHP version. Please keep in mind that changing your PHP version will affect all of your websites. Be sure to check any third party PHP packages or custom PH code for compatibility with differing versions.
Under the Manage Websites header, you will see a list of your current websites (if you have created any). Some additional information is listed for each site:
- Website Address - This is the domain or subdomain that your site is registered on. You can click the name to open that site in our website manager.
- Site Type - Whether or not it's an FTP managed or Frontpage site.
- Bandwidth Used - This is the total bandwidth used by this site.
- Storage Used - This is how much storage space your site takes up.
Additionally, along the right side of the control panel, you'll also find helpful information about:
- View - Will open your site for viewing.
- Manage - Takes you to the management page for that particular site.
- Enabled - Allows you to toggle the state of that website's hosting service and visibility.
- Delete - Lets you delete the files for that site off of the server, removing it from the internet. This cannot be reversed, so be sure to have a backup of your files if you wish to do this.