This is where you do most of the work of creating and maintaining your site. You can access the website manager for a website by clicking its name in the Control Panel, or by clicking the "manage" icon for that website on the Websites tab.
- You can manage your files on your website in one of three ways on this page - with the file manager, with the SFTP Applet, or through the text/visual editor.
- You can start from scratch, or build a site around our web templates!
- You can view traffic statistics with the view statistics option.
- If you need to make changes in how PHP is set up for your account, use the PHP Configuration option.
- Select the "delete website" option to permanently delete your website. This is NOT reversible - be careful!
- In some cases, you may need to know exactly where your website is on our servers (especially for PHP). Your storage path is listed at the bottom of this page.