Renew Your Email Plan
Bravenet offers both an email only plan and a classic web and email plan. To renew with an Email Only plan follow the steps below.
You can purchase an email only plan for a minimum of a one year term. A Bravenet account and a custom domain are required to use this service. Email storage (quota) can be added in 1 GB increments at any time. You can also add more email accounts at any time.
Step 1 Login to your account at Bravenet
Use the following link to login to an existing Bravenet Account.
Step 2 Renew your Email Only Account
To renew your Email Only plan at any time:
- Click on the 'Dashboard' tab
- Hover over the 'Email Hosting' button in the Web Services section
- Click on the 'Renew' button
- Select one of the premade Email Packages by clicking on the "Select" button underneath the package you are interested in or build your own custom package and select the number of Email Accounts and storage you want to use.
- Further customize your options on the following screen or click the 'Checkout' button to purchase your current selection
- Pay for your new service with one of our Payment methods. Please ensure that all fields in Contact Info are filled out accurately.
Step 3 Review your current Email Accounts Overview
You can review your current Email Accounts Overview using View Email Accounts Overview