Web Hosting Tab
All your Bravenet FTP Websites, Domains, FTP accounts, E-mail Accounts and Databases are collected here. When creating a website, start with the Build a new website or the New microsoft frontpage site in the create/edit.. dropdown box (pro users only).
- Build a new website - This is where you start when building a website. This will create the framework for using the file manager or FTP to upload your site.
- New frontpage site - If you are building a Frontpage site, use this option instead of the regular Build a new website option.
- Manage existing websites - A complete list of your hosted sites where you can select one to manage.
- Manage - You can access the Website manager for an already registered website by either clicking its name or this icon next to the name.
- Register a Domain - This is where you start when you want to search for a new domain name to register.
- Manage Domain Contacts - manage all domain contact information here.
- Transfer Domain - You can initiate a domain transfer for a domain registered elsewhere to us here.
- Add External Domain - If your domain is registered with another registrar and you want to use our hosting services but aren't able to/don't want to transfer it directly, you will want to use this tool.
- Setup Domain Redirection - Configure domain redirection to forward your domain to another website address here.
- Manage existing domains - A complete list of your registered domains where you can select one to manage.
- Manage - You can access the Domain manager for your domains by either clicking its name or the Manage link beside this icon.
- Clicking on the expiration date of a domain will bring you to the domain renewal area.
FTP Accounts Actions
- Manage - You can access the FTP account manager by clicking this icon next to the name.
Email Accounts Actions
- Manage - You can access the E-Mail account manager for an e-mail account by either clicking its name or this icon next to the name.
Under the Manage Websites' header, you will see a list of your current websites (if you have created any). Some additional information is listed for each site:
- Website Address - This is the domain or subdomain that your site is registered on. You can click the name to open that site in our website manager.
- Site Type - This will either be Standard, for most websites, or Frontpage if that site was configured to be managed through Frontpage.
- Bandwidth Used - This is the total bandwidth used by this site.
- Storage Used - This is how much storage space your site takes up.