Using the Dashboard
The Dashboard tab provides an overview of your account - what websites you have, which tools you have registered, and your personal information is all listed here.
Manage Bravenet Services
- Click on the Web Hosting tab to access the Bravehost FTP Web Hosting manager.
- Click on the Site Builder tab to access the Bravesites Site Builder manager.
- Make sure you are on the Dashboard to access the Web Applications manager.
- Click on the Mailing List Service tab to access the Mailing List Service manager.
- Click on the Domains tab to access the Domains manager.
- Edit Profile - Change your account information, such as your name, address, and other contact information. You can also delete your Bravenet account here. Note that this will not change the information associated with your domains.
- Transaction History - View your transaction history here. You can access invoices for past charges here, and manage recurring transactions. In addition, you can change or add credit cards associated with the account.
- Newsletter Subscriptions - You can access our Members Update newsletter from here. Upcoming events and special offers are listed here.
Account Images & Stock Photos
- Here you can upload images for use in your Bravenet services. We also offer a large library of stock photos for use with your website/services.
Help & Support
Quick access to help resources is found here in the account manager. These include:
- Help Center - the help center is an excellent place to start for help with any issue. All help forums are linked to from this page and support tickets can be opened here as well.
- Bravenet Wiki - links directly to the main page of this wiki!
- Report Abuse - direct access to the Abuse Center to report abusing of Bravenet services.
- Webmaster Resources - links directly to our Webmaster Resources page.