How to Backup and or Restore your MySQL Database Using phpMyAdmin
Revision as of 10:20, 23 May 2018 by Wikiadmin
Backup your MySQL Database
- Log into your account at Bravenet.com
- Navigate to the Database tab and click the PHPMyAdmin link to log into your database
- While in PHPMyAdmin, select the database you would like to backup from the left navigation tree.
- Click the Export tab
- Choose the Quick export method and click Go.
- Your export of your database will be downloaded to your local machine's default downloads location.