How can I ban someone from posting comments on my Blog?
You can ban this visitor from your Bravenet services using their IP address.
To get the IP address of a comment in the Blog:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Apps tab
3. Click on "Blog" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click "Manage Entries"
5. Click on "Comments" next to the posting
6. On the following page, the IP address will be listed next to each comment
Copy the IP address on this page, then follow these directions to ban the IP address you have copied:
1. Click on "Cancel" at the bottom of the page
2. Click on "IP banning"
3. In the "Ban an IP address" area, enter the IP and click Add IP