How can I ban someone from posting comments on my Blog?
You can ban this visitor from your Bravenet services using their IP address.
To get the IP address of a comment in the Blog:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Make sure you are on the Dashboard
3. Click on "Blog" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click "Manage Blog Posts"
5. Click on "Comments" next to the posting
6. On the following page, the IP address will be listed next to each comment
Copy the IP address on this page, then follow these directions to ban the IP address you have copied:
1. Click on "Back to Manager" at the bottom of the page
2. Click on "IP banning"
3. In the "Add a Banned IP" area, enter the IP and click "Go"