Account manager - Domains tab
From Bravenet Wiki
This section is where you manage your domains.
- Register a Domain - Search for and register a new domain by selecting this option.
- Add External Domain - If your domain is registered elsewhere, you can register it for use with Bravenet using this option. Using this option does not transfer management of that domain to your Bravenet account - it just allows you to create Bravenet websites under that domain.
- Transfer a Domain - To Transfer a domain so that you can manage it through your Bravenet account, select this option.
- Manage Domain Contacts - To change the contact information attached to your domain, chose this option. This information has to be kept up-to-date, as per your Domain contract.
- Setup domain redirection - You can also redirect domains to point to another address, or manage existing redirections with this option.
- To manage DNS settings, manage nameservers, or view and change your domain secret code, click on the name of your domain in the "Domains" list.
- You can also renew a domain, lock/unlock a domain, or enable/disable domain privacy by selecting the appropriate option on the right of the domain you wish to edit.