Web Hosting Tab
All your Bravenet FTP Websites, Domains, FTP accounts, E-mail Accounts and Databases are collected here. When creating a website, start with the Build a new website or the New microsoft frontpage site in the create/edit.. dropdown box (pro users only).
- Build a new website - This is where you start when building a website. This will create the framework for using the file manager or FTP to upload your site.
- New frontpage site - If you are building a Frontpage site, use this option instead of the regular Build a new website option.
- Manage existing websites - A complete list of your hosted sites where you can select one to manage.
- Manage - You can access the Website manager for an already registered website by either clicking its name or this icon next to the name.
- Register a Domain - This is where you start when you want to search for a new domain name to register.
- Manage Domain Contacts - manage all domain contact information here.
- Transfer Domain - You can initiate a domain transfer for a domain registered elsewhere to us here.
- Add External Domain - If your domain is registered with another registrar and you want to use our hosting services but aren't able to/don't want to transfer it directly, you will want to use this tool.
- Setup Domain Redirection - Configure domain redirection to forward your domain to another website address here.
- Manage existing domains - A complete list of your registered domains where you can select one to manage.
- Manage - You can access the Domain manager for your domains by either clicking its name or the Manage link beside this icon.
- Clicking on the expiration date of a domain will bring you to the domain renewal area.
- If the domain is unlocked, a icon will appear beside it. Clicking the Lock link beside it will lock the domain.
- If the domain is locked, a icon will appear beside it. Clicking the Unlock link beside it will unlock the domain.
- If domain privacy is disabled, a icon will appear beside it. Clicking the Enable link beside it will enable domain privacy.
- If domain privacy is enabled, a icon will appear beside it. Clicking the Disable link beside it will disable domain privacy.
- If no website exists for a registered domain, a icon will appear beside it to allow you to create one.
FTP Accounts Actions
- Create New FTP Acccount - Create a new SFTP account to upload and download files quickly and securely.
- Manage existing FTP accounts - A complete list of your registered SFTP accounts where you can select one to manage.
- Manage - You can access the FTP account manager by clicking this icon next to the name.
- WebFTP - You can access the WebFTP Applet by clicking this icon.
Email Accounts Actions
- Create New Email Account - Create a new e-mail account here.
- Create New Email Group - New e-mail groups can be created here.
- Create New Email Forwarder - Creating a new e-mail forwarder can be done in this area.
- Manage existing email accounts - A complete list of your created e-mail addresses where you can select one to manage.
- Manage - You can access the E-Mail account manager for an e-mail account by either clicking its name or this icon next to the name.
- The type column tells you with a quick glance whether your e-mail addresses are mailboxes or forwarders.
- Create New Database Account - Start here to create a new database.
- MySQL Reference Guide - Links to the MySQL Reference Guide
- MySQL Tutorials - Links to MySQL Tutorials
Under the Websites header, you will see a list of your current websites (if you have created any). Some additional information is listed for each site: