Difference between revisions of "Web Hosting Tab"
Revision as of 11:45, 9 June 2011
- Build a new website - This is where you start when building a website. This will create the framework for using the file manager or FTP to upload your site.
- New frontpage site - If you are building a Frontpage site, use this option instead of the regular Build a new website option.
- - You can search for a domain name here as well. There's more domain options in the domains tab.
- Manage - You can access the Website manager for an already registered website by either clicking its name or this icon next to the name.
- View - View a website you have created by clicking this icon to the right of the website that you wish to view.
- Delete - Delete a website by selecting this icon. WARNING - ALL the files on your website will be deleted, and are NOT recoverable! Ensure you have a backup, just in case!
Under the Manage Websites' header, you will see a list of your current websites (if you have created any). Some additional information is listed for each site:
- Website Address - This is the domain or subdomain that your site is registered on. You can click the name to open that site in our website manager.
- Site Type - This will either be Standard, for most websites, or Frontpage if that site was configured to be managed through Frontpage.
- Bandwidth Used - This is the total bandwidth used by this site.
- Storage Used - This is how much storage space your site takes up.