|(38 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
All your Bravenet websites are collected here. When creating a website, start with the
[[Image:house.png]] '''Build a new website''' or the [[Image:frontpage.png]] '''New frontpage site''' (pro users only).
All your Bravenet websitesare collected here. When creating a website, start with the '''Build a ''' the .
* [[ Image: house.png]] '''Build a new website''' - This is where you start when [[build a website | building a website]]. This will create the framework for using the [[file manager]] or [[ using FTP | FTP]] to upload your site.
[[Image:frontpage. png]] ''' New frontpage site''' - If you are [[ Build a new Frontpage site | building]] a [[ What is Frontpage? | Frontpage]] site, use this option instead of the regular ''' Build a new website''' option.
Image:find.png]] - You can search for a domain name here as well. There's more [[ what is a domain? | domain]] options in the [[ Account manager - domains | domains]] tab.
[[Image:manage. PNG]] ''' Manage''' - You can access the [[ Website manager]] for an already registered website by either clicking its name or this icon next to the name.
[[Image:View.PNG]] ''' View''' - [[ Web page viewing | View a website]] you have created by clicking this icon to the right of the website that you wish to view.
'''Build a ''' - This is where you start when [[build a website | building a website]]. This will create the framework for using the [[file manager]] or [[| ]] to upload your site.
Image:Delete.PNG]] ''' Delete''' - [[Delete a website ]] by selecting this icon. '' ''' WARNING - ALL the files on your website will be deleted, and are NOT recoverable! Ensure you have a [[Backing up your website | backup]], just in case!''' ''
'''''' - you [[| ]]
the '''''' .
* [] [] in [[manager]].
'''''' - the [] by this .
* '''''' - []
the right of the you
'''''' - website.
''''' - the files be , have a your
All your Bravenet Web Hosting websites are collected here. When creating a website, start with the Build a New Website button on the page.
- Build a New Website - This is where you start when building a website. This will create the framework for using the file manager or SFTP accounts to upload your site.
- Select PHP Version - Here you can select your PHP version. Please keep in mind that changing your PHP version will affect all of your websites. Be sure to check any third party PHP packages or custom PHP code for compatibility with differing versions.
- Manage SFTP - Here is where you manage your SFTP accounts.
- SSL Certificates - This is where you install or remove SSL Certificates for websites.
Under the Manage Websites header, you will see a list of your current websites (if you have created any). Some additional information is listed for each site:
- Website Address - This is the domain or subdomain that your site is registered on. You can click the name to open that site in our website manager.
- Site Type - Whether or not it's a Standard (SFTP managed) site.
- Bandwidth Used - This is the total bandwidth used by this site.
- Storage Used - This is how much storage space your site takes up.
Additionally, along the right side of the control panel, you'll also find helpful information about:
- View - Will open your site for viewing.
- Manage - Takes you to the management page for that particular site.
- Enabled (Disable) - Allows you to toggle the state of that website's hosting service and visibility.
- Delete - Lets you delete the files for that site off of the server, removing it from the internet. This cannot be reversed, so be sure to have a backup of your files if you wish to do this.