Using the Dashboard
The Account tab in the account manager provides an overview of your account - what websites you have, which tools you have registered, and your personal information is all listed here.
- Click on the button in the Bravehost FTP Hosting area to access the Bravehost FTP Hosting manager.
- Click on the button in the Bravesites Site Builder area to access the Bravesites Site Builder manager.
- Click on the button in the Braveapps Web Tools area to access the Web Applications manager.
- Click on the button in the Bravemailer Elist Service area to access the Bravenet E-lists manager.
- Click on the button in the Bravedomains Domain Manager area to access the Bravedomains manager.
- Change Your Password - Change your password for your Bravenet account. This will not change your database, e-mail, or ftp passwords - those are managed separately.
- Edit Your Profile - Change your account information, such as your name, address, and other contact information. You can also delete your Bravenet account here. Note that this will not change the information associated with your domains.
- Transaction History - View your transaction history here. You can access invoices for past charges here, and manage recurring transactions. In addition, you can change or add credit cards associated with the account.
- Newsletter Subscriptions - You can access our Members Update newsletter from here. Upcoming events and special offers are listed here.
- Here you can upload images for use in your Bravenet services. We also offer a large library of stock photos for use with your website/services.
Quick access to help resources is found here in the account manager. These include:
- Help Center - the help center is an excellent place to start for help with any issue. All help forums are linked to from this page and support tickets can be opened here as well.
- Bravenet Wiki - links directly to the main page of this wiki!
- Report Abuse - direct access to the Abuse Center to report abusing of Bravenet services.
- Webmaster Resources - links directly to our Webmaster Resources page.