Using the Dashboard
The Account tab in the account manager provides an overview of your account - what websites you have, which tools you have registered, and your personal information is all listed here.
- Edit Password - Change your password for your Bravenet account. This will not change your database, e-mail, ftp passwords - those are managed separately.
- Edit Info - Change your account information, such as your name, address, and other contact information. You can also delete your Bravenet account here. Note that this will not change the information associated with your domains.
- Transactions - View your transaction history here. You can access invoices for past charges here, and manage recurring transactions. In addition, you can change or add credit cards associated with the account.
- Bravenet News & Updates - You can access our Members Update newsletter from here. Upcoming events and special offers are listed here.
- - Select this icon to customize that web tool - or you can click the name of that tool.
- - Add Web tools by clicking this icon to the right of its name.
- Upgrade or Renew individual tools by clicking the appropriate text next to the name of the tool.
- Pro versions of tools show their expiry date here as well.
- Login or Register - Some web tools require you to login and register through a different interface. You can do this directly from these links.
- Add Website - You can access the websites section of the account manager here, allowing you to create a website.
- Add Domain - This leads to the domain manager, allowing you to register a new domain.
- Hosting - If you have free hosting, you can upgrade your hosting by clicking the free option here.
- Hosting Expires - If you have pro hosting, your account expiry date and the option to renew your hosting services here.
- Bandwidth Used this Month - View your Bandwidth usage. If you need more, you may want to upgrade your hosting, and possibly look into doubling or tripling your hosting resources. The bandwith for individual sites are listed below, next to the website names.
- Disk Space - View your used disk space. If you need more, you may want to upgrade your hosting, and possibly look into doubling or tripling your hosting resources.
- - Access the Website manager for a registered website by either clicking its name or using this icon. You can also access the domains, databases, e-mail, and ftp managers from the appropriate entries in here.