Someone has posted an offensive message in my Guestbook. What can I do about this?
Please follow the steps below to ban the person from accessing your Bravenet services:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Apps tab
3. Click on "Guestbook" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "Manage Posts"
5. You will see the IP address next to each posting. Copy the IP address from here.
6. Close the Manage Posts window
7. Click on "Utilities"
8. Beneath 'Ban an IP address', paste in the IP and click the "Ban IP" button
You can delete the message in the Manage Posts area of your Guestbook.
If you're worried about your visitors viewing nasty messages, consider turning on the "Post Approval" option in your Security Settings. This will give you a chance to approve all postings before they are public.