We accept several payment methods for services purchased from Bravenet.
We accept Visa and Mastercard in most countries.
Due to the risk of fraud, we do limit the use of credit cards to users from specific countries. If our validation systems detect that you are attempting to make a payment from one of the blacklisted countries, you will not get the option to pay by credit card. If this is happening to you, you might still be able to use Paypal, or you can open a ticket with support team to discuss alternative payment methods.
Adding a Credit Card
1. Login to your account 2. Click on "Transaction History" 3. Click on "Edit Credit Cards" 4. Click the "Add A New Credit Card" icon at the top of the page
Updating Credit Card Information
1. Login to your account 2. Click on "Transaction History" 3. Click on "Edit Credit Cards" 4. Click the change icon beside the card you want to edit/update
Deleting a Credit Card
1. Login to your account 2. Click on "Transaction History" 3. Click on "Edit Credit Cards" 4. Click the delete icon beside the card you want to edit/update
We fully accept payments through Paypal. Please note that if your Paypal information (especially your e-mail address!) does not match your Bravenet account information, there will be delays in activating your services. If you are forced by circumstance to use conflicting information, please let our support team know about it beforehand so that we can get you up and running as quickly as possible.
We may be able to accept additional methods of payment for some services, but you will have to contact our support team to set up the details. Create a free account for now and open a support ticket to discuss the options available to you.
- Create a support ticket through http://support.bravenet.com/index.php
- If you are upgrading/ renewing your account, or are registering a domain, there's a link to our Live Help in the top right-hand corner of the screen when you are viewing the payment screen. Note that Live Help is not always available.