My forum keeps replacing swear words with *****. What is this and how do I turn it off?
Bravenet Message Forums use a profanity filter by default. It removes the most common profanities and masks them with the * character.
The profanity filter can be disabled only in the Professional Message Forum service.
If you have the upgraded Message Forum, you can follow these steps:
1. Log into your Bravenet account.
2. Make sure you are on the Dashboard.
3. Click on Message Forum in your list of Web Tools.
4. Under Security Settings look for Conceal Profanity in Forums.
5. Select No, allow profanity to appear in my forums.
6. Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.