I'm getting a lot of spam/junk entries from different IP addresses, what can I do?
You can prevent automated spam by enabling the "Image Verification" feature in your Security settings.
This places a black verification box in your "Post" area. People would have to correctly type the letters which appear before submitting their post.
To enable the Image Verification for your Guestbook service:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Apps tab
3. Click on "Guestbook" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "General Settings"
5. Click on the "Security" tab
6. Beneath "Require Image Verification for Posting?", select Yes
7. Click on the "Save" button