How do I use a template from my Templates service with my hosting service?
You will have to have the template that you would like to use in your "My Favorites" section first. To upload a template from your "My Favorites" section, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on "Web Templates"
3. Click on My Favorites
4. Click on the Template you would like to upload
5. Click on the check box "Upload support files:"
6. If you want to use the template as your front page, in the "HTML Filename" area, use the name "index.html"
7. In the "Hosting domain" area, select the domain name or subdomain name that you would like to upload the template to
8. Click "Upload Files"
You can then use the Visual Editor found inside your File Manager to edit your template.