How do I prevent or allow viewing of my Web Poll stats?
This feature is available in the Professional version only.
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Apps tab
3. Click on "Web Poll" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "General Settings"
5. In the window that opens, click on the "Security" tab
6. In the "Private Poll Results" section, select Yes to hide your stats, or select No to allow anyone to view the stats
7. Click on the "Save" button
If you have enabled private stats, in the Private Statistics Message area you can enter a custom message that your visitors will see if they try to view your Web Poll stats.