How do I allow my visitors to upload images into my Photo Album?
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Apps tab
3. Click on "Photo Album" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "General Settings"
5. Click on the Security tab
6. In the Public Uploads section, select Yes to enable visitors to upload pictures or No to disable uploads
7. Click on the "Save" button.
This will place a link on your Photo Album page titled "Public Uploader", which people can use to upload photos to your album.
Note: These images do not immediately appear online. They will initially be transferred to a private "Public Uploads" album, and you can later approve the image by moving it into a public album.