How can I send an automatic message to people who fill out my Contact Form?
You must have a form element that accepts the visitor's email address for this feature to work.
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Apps tab
3. Click on "Email Forms" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click "Auto Responders"
5. Add an "Auto-responder name" which is the same as the email input field name for the email address in your form
6. Enter the Subject and Message for the automatic reply you want to be sent
7. Scroll down and click the "Save Changes >>" button
Example: If you name the Auto-Responder 'replyemail', then you would add the following tag inside of your email form tags on your website:
<input type="text" name="replyemail">