How can I have my Counter Stats display a random amount of hits?
If you don't want your visitors to know the actual value of your counter, you can set this option to have it display a random value each view:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Apps tab
3. Click on "Counter Stats" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click "Manage Counters"
5. Click on Settings next to the counter you want to change
6. In the False Counter Display section, select the option "Display a random value for my counter"
7. Click on the "Save Settings" button