How can I disable the Image Verification box that appears when people sign up to my mailing list?
The Image Verification is built into the Mailing List service to prevent automated spam. This feature is enabled by default, and can only be disabled if you have the upgraded Mailing List.
If you have the Professional service, please follow these directions to disable the Image Verification:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the "Mailing List Service" tab
3. Click on the link "Service Settings"
4. Scroll down to "Spam Protection Settings"
5. Under Image Verification, select "No, do not use image verification"
6. Click on the button "Save Changes"