Difference between revisions of "How can I create another Message Forum?"
|(9 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
1. Log into Bravenet
1. Log into Bravenet <br />
2. on the <br />
3. on Forum <br />
4. Click on the Add
. Click on the Add Forum button<br />
. Enter the and of your new Forum<br />
. Forum dropdown, select the category you want your new forum to be in<br />
. Select the appropriate and click on the button<br />
Latest revision as of 16:33, 22 November 2017
1. Log into your Bravenet account.
2. Make sure you are on the Dashboard.
3. Click on Message Forum in your list of Web Tools.
4. Click on the Categories/Forums option.
5. Click on the Add Forum button. Note: you must create a category before you can add a forum.
6. Enter the Forum Title and Forum Description of your new Forum.
8. In the Forum Category dropdown, select the category you want your new forum to be placed in.
9. Select the appropriate Forum Access Settings and Forum Status; click on the Add Forum button.