Difference between revisions of "Email Accounts"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 12:41, 23 January 2012
You can create e-mail accounts attached to your Bravenet account. These e-mail accounts can be accessed using our webmail utility, or through your favorite e-mail client (such as Outlook or Apple's Mail.app).
Only professional users can use the Bravenet e-mail services.
- New e-mail address - Create a new e-mail account for sending and receiving e-mail.
- New e-mail forwarder - Create a e-mail forwarding account by selecting this option. All email sent to a forwarding address will be forwarded to a single standard e-mail account.
- New e-mail group - Create a group e-mail address with this option. All e-mail sent to a group address will be forwarded to up to 20 other e-mail addresses. (Need to create larger mailing lists? Check out the Mailing List web tool!)
- Check Mail - Check your e-mail in your web browser by clicking this icon next to the e-mail account you wish to check.
- Edit - Change your e-mail group or e-mail forwarder options by selectin this icon next to the name of the account you wish to adjust.
- Password - Change the password of an e-mail account by selecting this icon next to the appropriate account.
- Delete - Delete an email account, forwarder, or group by selecting this icon next to the name of the account. You WILL lose all the e-mail stored on Bravenet servers that is associated with that account - consider backing up your e-mail first!