Here you will find Frequently Asked Questions regarding our Counter Stats service.
Pages in category "Counter Stats"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- How are unique hits determined?
- How can I add the counter to my website?
- How can I change the counter images?
- How can I create, edit or delete counters on my account?
- How can I have my Counter Stats display a random amount of hits?
- How can I reset the statistics and number of hits on my counter?
- How can I set the counter to ignore my hits to the page?
- How can I update my Counter Stats Location / URL?
- How do I change the number of hits on my counter?
- How do I view the counter?
- How does the Counter Stats service work?
- How many counters can I create?
- What added features will I receive if I upgrade to the Professional Counter Stats service?
- What does "Uniques / Page Views" 25% mean in my counter statistics?
- What does 'Direct Hit' mean in the 'Referrer' section of my counter statistics?
- What is a First-time Visitor
- What is a Pageview
- What is a Returning Visitor
- What is a Unique Visitor
- What is the Counter Stats service?
- When does the counter increment in value (register a count)?
- Where can I find the IP addresses of my visitors?
- Why are my Counter Stats not advancing?
- Why can't I add my Counter Stats to by Blogger posting?
- Why does my counter say the code has changed?
- Why is the Referrers area of my counter statistics only showing my frameset page?