Can I add a header and footer to the non-embedded (remote) version of my Message Forum service?
Yes you can! To add your own custom HTML header and footer, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Apps tab
3. Click on "Message Forum" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "General Settings"
5. Click on the orange edit page button at the top of your Forum
6. Click on the HTML tab
7. Add your header HTML above %%service%% and put your footer HTML below it
8. Click on the Save button