Can I add a Log Out button to my protected pages?
Yes, you can do that with the codes provided in the Logout Settings area of your service manager.
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Apps tab
3. Click on "Password Protect" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on Logout Settings
5. Under Logout Redirect URL, set the URL to which your visitors will be redirected to on logout.
6. Under Logout Buttons, copy the code you prefer. The first code is a button, and the second code is a link.
7. Add the coding to your protected page, and then upload/published the revised file.