Outlook on Android
To configure the Outlook Email App on Android please follow the steps below. Hopefully these instructions will contain all the steps pertinent to your device, if not please contact us in our support department at http://support.bravenet.com.
1) Download and install the Outlook App available on the Google Play Store.
7) Type in your Email password. Please note this password may be different than your Bravenet console password. Also type in your Full Name in Display Name.Click ADVANCED SETTINGS near the bottom of the screen.
8) Type in the IMAP host name mail.bravehost.com, Your Email address and password in the IMAP username and password section. Type in the SMTP host name mail.bravehost.com, Your Email address and password in the SMTP username and password section. Click the checkbox in the upper right part of the screen.
9) Please restart your device and login to check your mail
In step 5 If you see Connect Exchange at the top rather than Add Account:
Press Change Account Provider and select IMAP
10) All done! If you experience any issues, please let us know at http://support.bravenet.com. Thanks!