How can I upload an image from my cellular phone to my Blog?
First you will need to enable the Phonecam in your Blog service. This will display your picture on all your Blog pages.
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Make sure you are on the Dashboard
3. Click on "Blog" in your list of Web Tools
4. In the Blog Maintenance Options area, click "Manage Journal Image"
5. Under Blog Image Display, select the option 'Enable the Phonecam on my Blog'
6. Scroll down and click on the "Save" button
To update your blog image with a cell phone, take a picture with your cell phone camera and use the 'send as email' option.
To upload the photo from your phone, send a blank email with photo attached to:
Subject line should be your username and password separated by a colon (:)
If you can't send a subject line, put the following into your message body: