How can I stop visitors from voting multiple times in one day?
To restrict your voters to only allow one vote per day, you can enable the Flood Protection feature for your Vote Caster. This option will prevent another post from being made by the same visitor for exactly 24 hours.
To enable the Flood Protection feature, please do the following:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Make sure you are on the Dashboard
3. Click on "Vote Caster" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "General Settings"
5. In the "Flood Protection" section, select Yes
6. Scroll down and click on the "Save" button
The Flood Protection feature relies on both cookie and IP address data to keep track of who has voted. Unfortunately this feature will not work if your voters are all behind a firewall using the same IP.