How can I allow or disallow avatars in my Message Forum?
1. Log into your Bravenet account.
2. Make sure you are on the Dashboard.
3. Click on Message Forum in your list of Web Tools.
4. Click on Settings.
5. Under Avatar Placeholder: Here you can select Modern, Icon or None. Selecting none will disable avatars for your Message Forum.
6. Allow Custom Avatars: Here you can allows your users to use Custom Avatars if using the Modern or Icon option.
7. Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.