How can I add the Message Forum service to my webpage?
To add the Message Forum to your website, all you'll need to do is insert the code(s) we provide to the HTML source of your page, and then upload/publish the revised file.
1. Log into your Bravenet account.
2. Make sure you are on the Dashboard.
3. Click on Message Forum in your list of Web Tools.
4. In the top bar, click on the blue Get Code button.
5. You will see three options: URL for Your Forum, Embedded on Your Website and Link to Hosted Forum.
- URL for Your Forum is just the link to your Forum, great for sharing with friends in email, chat, social media, etc.
- Embedded on Your Website code will give you the HTML to embed your Forum. If you want the Forum to appear inside a box on your webpage, this is the option you want to choose.
- Link to Hosted Forum code will give you the HTML code to create a link to a full page version of the Message Forum.