Forwarding or redirecting a subdomain
You can forward or redirect a subdomain to another website by following the directions below:
1. Log into Bravenet and click on "Domains"
2. Click on "Domain Redirection"
3. Click on "Redirect a subdomain"
4. Enter the name you want to use, and select your domain name in the dropdown list
5. Enter the website address you want to redirect it to
6. Select "Enable" if you would like your subdomain name to be displayed in the address bar
7. Click on "Create Redirect"
Note: Any changes made within the online file manager will not take effect or be displayed until this forwarding is removed.