Export contacts from your email account
Sometimes you'll want to backup your contact list when working with emails, whether it's for safe keeping or to transfer that contact list to other email accounts. Below will be instructions on how to export a contact list from an email account through the Bravenet Webmail Interface.
You should also look up how to import contacts into your email account.
- Log into your email from the Bravenet Webmail interface at webmail.bravehost.com.
- Click the Address Book button from the top right of the page.
- Select the address book from the left hand side that you wish to export. This matters only if you have multiple address books.
- Click on the Export button from the top of the page.
- You will now be faced with a popup to save the file. Ensure the Save File option is checked.
- Navigate to where you would like to save the contact list, and then click OK.
- The contact list is now saved to your local machine! Yay!