Can I lock the expiry date for my Classifieds to a set amount of time?
The default setting for Ad Expiry will let the poster optionally specify how long they want their advertisement to remain active.
If you would prefer that all advertisements remain active for the same amount of time, please follow these steps to force/lock this setting:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Make sure you are on the Dashboard
3. Click on "Classifieds" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "General Settings"
5. Beside Ad Expiry, select "No, lock expiry to what I set (see below)"
6. Set the amount of days you'd like the ads to remain active in the Expiry Days area
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the "Save" button