Revision as of 16:54, 12 August 2014 by Wikiadmin
If your domain is registered through another company, you will need to contact them to make the changes. If your domain is registered with Bravenet, please do the following:
- Log into your Bravenet user account.
- Navigate to the Domains tab, from the top of the page.
- Click on your domain name from the list near the bottom.
- Click on "Manage Nameservers".
- In the window that opens up, enter your nameserver addresses. There should always be two nameservers.
- Click on the "Update Nameservers" button when complete.