If you have a recurring transaction in your Bravenet account that you do not want to be charged for -- perhaps it's a transaction setup with an expired card, or you no longer wish to continue the service in question -- whatever the case may be, you can cancel these recurring transactions and prevent yourself from being billed for them by following these steps below:
Cancel a Recurring Transaction
- 1) Log into your Bravenet user account.
- 2) Click on the Accounts tab from the top of the page.
- 3) Click on the Billing Transactions button from the dropdown menu.
- 4) Click on the Payment Transactions tab from the top of the next page.
- 4) You will see any recurring transactions that are setup under the "Current Auto-Recurring Transactions" area of the resultant page.
- 5) To delete a recurring transaction before it is billed, click the Cancel Recurring button to the right of the transaction in question.
Modify or Add a Credit Card
If you need help with this, please see our page on payment methods for steps on how to add and update a credit card within your Bravenet account! If you are experiencing issues with your recurring transaction having failed, it is many times the result of an expired credit card being associated to a recurring transaction.