How do I set the Contact Forms recipient?
Contact Forms submit their data by email, and by default the recipient used is the same as your Bravenet Profile email address. However, it is possible for you to set a different recipient email for individual Contact Forms, so that when any data is submitted to that form it will be emailed to an alternative recipient address instead.
How to Modify Recipient
- Login to your Bravenet user account.
- Make sure you are on the Dashboard from the top of the page.
- Click on the Contact Forms icon.
- Click on Edit Form beside the form in question.
- Under the Submit Options tab enter the desired recipient address using the option here, and save your changes.
- You will be sent an authentication code by email, wait for it. When you receive it...
- Input the authentication code emailed to you into the Authenticate Recipient Email field, and click Save.
- If successful, that email form will now direct all form submissions to the indicated email address.