Why are my Counter Stats not advancing?
When your counter will advance depends on what type of counter you are using.
A 'Hit' Counter will increment every time a person visits the site (including page reloads), while a 'Visit' Counter will only increment the first time and every 2 hour interval after that.
Follow the directions below to make sure your counter is recording 'Hits' and not 'Visits':
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Tools tab
3. Click on "Counter & Live Stats" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "Manage Counters"
5. Click "Counter Settings" beside your counter
6. In "Counter Type", make sure Hit Counter is selected
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Save Counter" button
Please make sure that you do not have the counter set to ignore your hits. To reset the 'Ignore my Hits' setting, delete all of your browser cookies, reopen your web browser and try again.
For up to date directions on clearing your cookies, we recommend the page below: