What are groups?
Groups are a Bravenet Pro feature and are a way to create groups within your subscription list. Groups allow you to send your newsletters to a specific group of users.
To create a group, simply click "Manage Groups" while on the "Manage Subscribers" page.
1. Login to your Bravenet account
2. From the "Web Services" section click "Mailing List"
3. Click Subscribers
4. Click "Manage Groups"
5. Enter the name of the group then click "Add Group"
6. Click the check boxes of the people you would like to add to the group then click the drop down "Group Contacts" and click the check box of the group you want to add them to. Click the "Apply Groups" button
7. Then when you send a newsletter you can choose to just send to a particular group when you click the check box.