Someone made an offensive posting in my GuestMap. What can I do?
Follow these instructions to delete the message and ban the offending IP:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Tools tab
3. Click on "GuestMap" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "Edit Messages"
5. Copy the IP address next to the posting
6. Select the checkbox next to the posting, and click the "Delete Selected" button to remove the posting
7. Click on the "Back to Manager" button to return to your GuestMap Manager
8. In the Utilities area, click "IP Banning"
9. In the "Banned IP Addresses" section, paste the IP and click the "Go" button
If you are worried about young visitors viewing nasty messages, consider turning on the Post Approval feature in your General Settings area. This would give you a chance to review messages before they appear on your GuestMap.