Someone has posted an offensive message in my Guestbook. What can I do about this?
Please follow the steps below to ban the person from accessing your Bravenet services:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Make sure you are on the Dashboard
3. Click on "Guestbook" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "Guestbook Posts"
5. Click the icon next to the IP address to ban that IP address
You can delete the message in the Guestbook Posts area of your Guestbook.
If you're worried about your visitors viewing nasty messages, consider turning on the "Post Approval" option in your Service Settings. This will give you a chance to approve all postings before they are public.