Registering a new domain name
From Bravenet Wiki
To register a new domain name, you can follow the directions below:
1. Log into Bravenet and click on "Domains"
2. Click on "Register a Domain"
3. Enter your domain, and click on the "Search" button
4. Click the check box next to the domain(s) you want
5. Click the "Register Domain" button
6. If you do not already have Contact Information setup, click on "create a domain contact" and enter your contact details
7. Choose your registration term, and check the box to agree to our Terms of Service
8. Click on the "Continue" button
9. Choose your payment method, and complete the checkout process