I'm getting a lot of spam/junk entries from different IP addresses, what can I do?
You can prevent automated spam by enabling the "Image Verification" feature in your Security settings.
This places a black verification box in your "Post" area. People would have to correctly type the letters which appear before submitting their post.
To enable the Image Verification for your Guestbook service:
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Tools tab
3. Click on "Guestbook" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "Service Settings"
5. In the "Security Settings" section next to "Spam protect with reCaptcha?" choose Yes from the drop down menu
6. Click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page