How do I restrict access to a page I created in the Website Wizard using the Password Protect service?
Any pages you create in the Wizard will automatically go into your navigation menu. You could add the Password Protect security code from your copy/paste code area to the page, but the information would still appear for a second before it restricts the access, so we don't recommend doing that.
A better idea would be to create/edit your private page in the File Manager instead.
1. Log into Bravenet
2. Click on your website URL
3. Click on File Manager
Then once you have the page created, you can update the user account to point to it.
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Tools tab
3. Click on "Password Protect" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "Manage Accounts"
5. Click on the "Edit" button beside the account you want to edit
6. Update the URL, and click on the "Save" button
If you have the Professional hosting, you could restrict access to a directory on your website using a .htaccess file, and then keep your private pages inside that directory. A .htaccess file would provide greater protection than the Password Protect service offers. Using this method, if anyone goes directly to the URL, they would always get a login box immediately (unless they are logged in already).