How do I have my Site Ring show up in the Bravenet Site Ring Index?
This is a two-step process.
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Tools tab
3. Click on "Site Ring" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "General Settings"
5. In the Site Ring Index section, select "Yes, list me in the Site Ring index"
6. Click on the "Save" button
From here click on the "Back to Manager" button to return to your Site Ring Manager page.
Click on Keywords. On the following page, enter your keywords in the box provided, and click on "Save Changes" when done.
Try to avoid using spaces. You can have a maximum of 16 keywords, separated by commas. For example: fun,sun,holidays.