How do I force a rescan of a page that has been changed so my Site Search will be up to date?
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Tools tab
3. Click on "Site Search" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "Edit Search Pages"
5. Under "Options" in the Searchable Pages section click on the "RE-SCAN" button beside the page you would like to have scanned again.
6. On the next page, review the new keywords and edit any of the input box contents.
7. Scroll down and click on the "Save" button