How do I allow my visitors to upload images into my Photo Album?
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Make sure you are on the Dashboard
3. Click on "Photo Album" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on "Settings"
5. Under the "Security Settings" section "Allow Visitors to Upload Photos?" , select "Yes, allow my site visitors to upload photos to my photo album (under public uploads) or "No, do not allow my site visitors to upload photos to my photo album".
6. Click on the "Save Changes" button.
This will place a link on your Photo Album page titled "Public Uploader", which people can use to upload photos to your album.
Note: These images do not immediately appear online. They will initially be transferred to a private "Public Uploads" album, and you can later approve the image by moving it into a public album.